Global market forecasts, policies and technology trends
7 – 8 March 2017 – Brussels, Belgium
SolarPower Europe’s flagship event, the 12th annual SolarPower Summit, is recognized throughout the solar sector as the most important event on the development of global solar markets. It is a unique opportunity to discuss policy, business and technology changes.
Learn about market trends, identify business opportunities and network with the leading sector analysts, experts and key industry stakeholders.
Policy & regulation:
- Electricity market design
- RES Directive – 35% renewables in EU by 2030
- An industry policy for solar
- Solar power and economic development
Business & markets:
- Global prospects for solar: the crystal ball
- Emerging markets – where are the next growth opportunities?
- Where is the future for large-scale solar?
Technology & innovation:
- Storage: how to accelerate the holy grail
- A rooftop revolution: Power to the prosumer
- Digitalisation of the energy sector
Three reasons to register:
- Discover the latest policy updates, market insights and tech news.
Hear from the world’s leading experts.
- Contribute to the discussions and get your voice heard.
Register now and benefit from the early bird discount.
- Unique networking opportunities
Meet over 300 high level policy makers, leading sector analysts, experts and key industry stakeholders representing companies such as:
Registrations are open.
Where can you find Customer Services for WordPress