Climate and Environment Ministers from the Nordic Countries, Chair of Institutional Investors Group on Climate Change, and CEOs from Nordic pension funds, including Storebrand, Varna and AP4, spoke today at a Roundtable at the Nordic Council of Ministers Meeting.
- The discussion focused on how to collaboratively link economic recovery with green investments, and showcase the Nordics’ plan to keep climate on the agenda throughout the pandemic and beyond.
- The initiators behind The Climate Investment Coalition, The Danish Minister of Climate, Energy and Utilities, and the Chair of the Institutional Investors Group on Climate Change played a central role at the Roundtable.
- The Climate Investment Coalition concurrently launched its website today, which includes information on the digital roadmap to COP26 and 17 best practice business models from Danish pension funds.
- It was also announced that the Climate Investment Summit will take place in Copenhagen, Denmark, in late Autumn 2020 as a planned hybrid digital and in-person event.
- Partners behind the Climate Investment Coalition are the Government of Denmark, Institutional Investors Group on Climate Change (IIGCC), Insurance & Pension Denmark, and World Climate Foundation.
Where can you find Customer Services for WordPress