The 2017 UN Climate Change Conference will take place from 6 to 17 November at the World Conference Centre in Bonn, Germany, the seat of the Climate Change Secretariat. The Conference will be convened under the Presidency of Fiji.
The Conference will comprise sessions of:
- the Conference of the Parties (COP 23);
- the Conference of the Parties serving as the meeting of the Parties to the Kyoto Protocol (CMP 13);
- the Conference of the Parties serving as the meeting of the Parties to the Paris Agreement (CMA 1.2);
- the Subsidiary Body for Implementation (SBI 47);
- the Subsidiary Body for Scientific and Technological Advice (SBSTA 47);
- the Ad Hoc Working Group on the Paris Agreement (APA).
The secretariat, as host of the Conference, is working very closely with the Government of Germany, the State of North-Rhine Westphalia and the City of Bonn to make all the necessary arrangements.
Information on the venue, the rental of office space for delegations and space for events, registration for the conference and other services provided will be made available in due course.
Information on hotel reservations in Bonn and the region will be posted in the coming days once final contact details are established.
For initial information on the conference venue, the City of Bonn and the region, as well as general accommodation options available in and around Bonn, please see the links below:
Where can you find Customer Services for WordPress